GPLUS is a successful communications consultancy with offices in Brussels, Paris, Berlin and London. We provide communications strategy, political advocacy and media relations advice to a range of corporations, governments, trade associations and civil society organisations. Established in 2000, the company now numbers around 50 people. GPLUS is looking to recruit talented and entrepreneurial junior consultants to join our team in Brussels. Our Brussels office is international in flavour, young and dynamic – in short, a stimulating environment.
- At least 1-2 years experience of working in or around the EU institutions or the media, with an excellent knowledge of EU processes and policies
- You know how to develop your own personal network and have the confidence and communications skills to deal with journalists, EU officials and executives at major corporations
- You are intellectually curious, have good communications skills and take a keen interest in current affairs
- You enjoy and are good at writing in English, you are digitally savvy and fluent in one other major EU language
What we offer:
- Challenging, stimulating, varied and high-profile work at the cutting edge of EU policy making
- A collaborative and pleasant atmosphere, with talented teams that work towards the highest quality standards
- Autonomy, responsibility, and the opportunity to be part of our expansion beyond Brussels
If you are interested please apply by filling in the application form below by 5 August 2018.
Interviews will take place from mid/last week of August, with several rounds of interviews planned, including a written assignment.
For more details about us, please visit our website at www.gpluseurope.com