GPLUS is a successful communications consultancy with offices in Brussels, Paris, Berlin and London. We provide communications strategy, political advocacy and media relations advice to a range of corporations, governments, trade associations and civil society organisations. Established in 2000, the company now numbers around 50 people. GPLUS is currently looking for talented and enthusiastic interns to join our team in Brussels for a 6-month internship starting in September 2018.
- A passion for, and knowledge of the EU, its processes and policies
- Good communication skills and a desire to develop personal networks in Brussels
- Oral & written fluency in English and Dutch
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work on areas that may include competition, trade, international relations, financial services, telecoms, energy and environment policy
- Challenging, high-profile work in a stimulating and entrepreneurial environment
If you are looking for an internship as part of your degree programme (school agreement is required) please fill in the application form below before August 10.
For more details about us, please visit our website at www.gpluseurope.com