GPLUS, the EU communications consultancy, is currently looking for a talented and enthusiastic Dutch speaking trainee to join its team in Brussels for a 6-month traineeship starting in January 2019, based on a C.I.P. contract (convention d’immersion professionnelle).
- A Master degree in Political Science, International Relations, Economics, Law, or a related field;
- A passion for, and knowledge of, the EU and its processes and policies;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, any other European languages are an asset;
- The desire to develop personal networks in Brussels;
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office;
- Market research skills and analytical thinking;
- A proactive and flexible attitude ;
The ability to prioritize, work autonomously and under pressure.
Your role: assist in client projects by
- Working on daily press reviews;
- Monitoring developments on topics of general interest to GPLUS’ clients;
- Conducting research and analysis on topics related to EU policies and institutions ;
- Providing general account administrative support such as taking notes, preparing briefs and background materials, updating data bases, assisting in events organization, etc.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work on areas that may include competition, trade, international relations, financial services, telecoms, copyright, healthcare and environment policy;
- Challenging, high-profile work in a stimulating and entrepreneurial environment;
- A paid traineeship regulated in the framework of a ‘Convention d’Immersion Professionnelle’.
If you are interested in the role, please apply before 7 December 2018.
Please specify your last name, first name and position in the email subject. (ex. Smith-John Internship Brussels January 2019)