GPLUS, the EU communications consultancy, is currently looking for a talented and enthusiastic intern to join its team in Berlin for a 3 to 6 months internship starting in January 2019, based on a school agreement.
- Excellent communication skills in German (native level) and English (C2 level)
- An interest in politics, journalism and/or public relations
- Research skills and analytical skills
- A proactive, flexible and enthusiastic attitude
- The ability to prioritise, work autonomously and under pressure
Your role: assist in client/new business projects by
- Working on press reviews;
- Monitoring developments on topics of general interest to GPLUS’ clients;
- Providing general account administrative support such as taking notes, preparing briefs and background materials, updating data bases, assisting in events organization, etc.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work on areas that may include competition, trade, international relations, financial services, telecoms, copyright, healthcare and environment policy;
- Challenging, high-profile work in a stimulating and entrepreneurial environment;
If you are interested in the role, please apply before 10 December 2018 by sending a CV and short letter of motivation in German to Dominic Doll: email@example.com.
Please specify your last name, first name and position in the email subject. (ex. Smith-John Internship Berlin January 2019).